The Perfect bike? Don’t be absurd there is no such bike
But…! there is Breezer Bike’’s new adventure bicycle to consider, The Doppler.
The Doppler offers traditional road bike geometry, not race geometry, more forgiving than that. It’s ChroMoly steel frame set in conjunction with it’s 650b wheels, this bike is designed to ride all terrain. 650b wheels are particularly strong, they able to support additional weight such as loaded panniers. Their ability to accommodate a much wider tire than most road bikes has made the 650b a favorite amongst cycle tourists.
This is not a timid, pavement only bike. The is a ready for mountain trails, gravel roads, or any off-road path you find type of bike.
- Responsive chromoly frameset providing the smooth ride steel is known for
- 650B wheelset comes stock with plus sized tires in order to smooth out the road ahead
- Full coverage fenders, protecting the rider and cargo from the elements
- Plenty of eyelets for bike racks, stuff sacks or water bottle cages
- 2x10 drivetrain offers wide range of gears, suddenly difficult terrain is surmountable
- Hydraulic disc brakes
Breezer won us over 10 years ago with their city transportation bikes. Now we fully embrace this new bike genre that Joe Breeze has designed. The new Doppler is a fun all-around bicycle that will suit any Colorado lifestyle from city streets to suburban trails to off road adventures.